Friday, October 29, 2010

Really? You Tube? Really? Kittens?????

KITTENS and CATS are the most popular videos on You Tube!

Cats are EVIL!

Cats are creepy!

Cats always seem to have something better going on. 

And, cats cough up HAIR BALLS. What does that? Honestly!

The last time I checked, cats aren't cute and grow up to be evil animals connected to the spirit world.



Last time I checked, the only kitten I liked was minced into a hot dog. 


And what's with the weird purring thing?????????


Hisssssssing at any and all kittens/cats right now,


-Raquel

7 comments:

  1. Aww that kitten is so cute. I want a kitten in a mailbox to jump out at me too. Maybe I'll get my dog a new kitten and they can nap together and I can get them matching sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill...that kitten wants to kill you in your sleep. It is E V I L! And not the good kind of evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitten is so freaken cute!! But can I comment on the extreme lack of proper use of the English Language?? I think that is what my next blog will be about, it annoys me so much how people dumb down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean "I are cute kitten" WTF is that supposed to mean???? Lame

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my next one should be about how F-ed up Japanese people are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I are cute kitten" is cat-speak for "I are going to kill you in sleep"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a girl that has a cat like that. It's totally not even a deal breaker. I always think the cat is plotting to kill me in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete