Friday, October 29, 2010

Booty Call Hour




As defined by Urban Dictionary:

1. Booty Call Hours

From right before or after midnight through the predawn hours.

The booty call hours apply to every night. Especially after the club.


As defined by Amelie:

The hours between midnight and 4am... anytime after 4am and that's a different brand of trouble.

During this time one might receive a "booty call". A booty call is a number of texts and calls, typically from guys or girls under the influence of beer, liquor, club drugs and Kanye West. The only purpose of these texts is obvious.... to get some epic booty.




Now the really cool thing about Booty Calls is that you don't necessarily need to be out at the club or a party to get one. You can just be hanging out with a few friends, watching a movie or even asleep. And never fear! A Booty Call is almost always a good thing. It means you're a hot piece of ass and someone wants to get up on that.



Get some!

~Amelie

8 comments:

  1. I need to find me one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't take them, I make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do both! Shamelessly and recklessly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.......where do YOU live? Can I call you later tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha! Oh Bill, I don't mix business with pleasure. Although this business is my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you getting paid for this? Because if not, it's not really business. Plus, I didn't ask you to enjoy it.......

    ReplyDelete