Monday, November 1, 2010

Fuck you Roger Ebert! The Lovely Bones is Awesome

Have you seen this movie, if you have not, then you should. Why do I love this movie.....Stanley fucking Tucci. That man is amazing!!!!! Add Susan Saradon, Mark Walburg, Rachel Weitz, the 70's, Peter Jackson as the director, and an amazing cast.

Stanley Tucci went from playing a pedophile serial killer to playing Julia Childs loving husband in Julie and Julia. That's fucking talent right there. In interviews he said it was one of the most difficult roles he had to play, and the scene where he attacks Susie was the last scene to be shot.

Creepy Mc Creepster

The book says that she was raped and murdered, they don't show that in a movie, but you get the idea. I think that it didn't do as well as it should of because of those stupid fucking critics who said that the feelings weren't believable and she makes her heaven into a place where she wants to spend the rest of her life.....

"The Lovely Bones" is a deplorable film with this message: If you're a 14-year-old girl who has been brutally raped and murdered by a serial killer, you have a lot to look forward to.
In its version of the events, the serial killer can almost be seen as a hero for liberating these girls from the tiresome ordeal of growing up. (Sorry, but what????)

Susie gazes down as her mother (Rachel Weisz) grieves and her father (Mark Wahlberg) tries to solve the case himself. There's not much of a case to solve; we know who the killer is almost from the get-go. (Um yeah, duh, we know who the killer is in the book from the beginning too, fuck man)
This whole film is Jackson's fault.

by Roger Ebert

Ebert's thumbs down made Roeper bone out

So, FUCK YOU Roger Ebert. 

All of a sudden we need to see fucking a rape and a murder of a 14-year girl??? No, I don't fucking think so!

And why can't she make her heaven what ever she wants, she was raped and murdered for fuck sake!!!. We are not watching a fucking Saw movie. And yes, in case you couldn't tell, I feel strongly about this.



This movie, on the other hand, has a whimsical feel about. Stanley Tucci, of course, would give you the fucking creeps, but what Peter Jackson does (and he is good at) is he makes your imagination run wild.

Pedophiles all shop at the same store: Creepy Men

Thank you Peter Jackson for not subjecting us to unnecessary violence. I can't pretend to be naive, I am not, I just don't need to see it in a movie. This shit happens way to much in real life.



But I really think that 'The Lord of the Ring" trilogy is not Peter Jackson's best work. I suggest that you watch " Heavenly Creatures" His first film containing a brand new Kate Winslet (Titanic). Based on a true story, an amazing film. But that is just me.

So the run down is, is that a girl is raped and murdered, watches over her family as they grieve and creates a heaven that only a 14-year old girl in 1973 would dream of. Is this real????

No, its based on a fucking book, get over it, you assholes.


Margot

PS. This movie DOES make you wonder who really lives next door.




2 comments:

  1. You. Took the words out of my mouth Margot. I just watched this movie, for the first time today. I actually thought "fuck you Roger Ebert", along with half of what you just said. Even the gratitude towards making the only film i, a 32 year old bad ass male, was not immune to. I bawled the whole movie, even researched afterwards to see if it was true. Apparently not really. But still, there are serial child molester murderers and other vile sodomites, nonetheless, Fuck you Roger Ebert, I am the new film critic from now on (I see all these fools making tons of money and revered as "celebrated this or that", here I am, twice the man with half the crimes, only to be made a fool.
    Yeah that stucci guy was the perfect part for this movie I literally bawled since her ghost was talking to her anxioustdad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Took the words out of my mouth Margot. I just watched this movie, for the first time today. I actually thought "fuck you Roger Ebert", along with half of what you just said. Even the gratitude towards making the only film i, a 32 year old bad ass male, was not immune to. I bawled the whole movie, even researched afterwards to see if it was true. Apparently not really. But still, there are serial child molester murderers and other vile sodomites, nonetheless, Fuck you Roger Ebert, I am the new film critic from now on (I see all these fools making tons of money and revered as "celebrated this or that", here I am, twice the man with half the crimes, only to be made a fool.
    Yeah that stucci guy was the perfect part for this movie I literally bawled since her ghost was talking to her anxioustdad

    ReplyDelete