Thursday, September 23, 2010

18 Kids and Counting (and counting???)

Do you know which show I am talking about?


You probably came across it, just like I did, while you were home sick, flipping channels.

TLC's Duggar family with 18, EIGHTEEN, yes! 18! children! 



Following a miscarriage after getting pregnant while being on the pill, the Duggar mom and dad decided to say NO to birth control and allow god to dictate how many children they should have. 


Here is a picture of the Duggar's below:





Here is a list of their names:

Joshua
Jana
John Dana
Jill
Jessa
Jinger (last time I checked it's Ginger)
Joseph

Josiah
Johnnah
Jennifer
Joy-Anna
Jedidiah
Jeremiah
Jason
James
Justin
Jackson
Josie-Brooklyn


And here is my "DIVINE INTERVENTION" for the Duggar family:



#1. WRAP IT UP


Look! one for each time you have sexy time!


#2. IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET PREGGERS AGAIN, PICK ON ANOTHER LETTER ON THE ALPHABET. POOR LITTHE J IS VERY TIRED.


My I recommend M?


Mason
Martin
Mark
Marcia
Monica
Maria


-Raquel

2 comments:

  1. Actually you missed one, and that is Jordan, and its 19 kids and counting, she was born before Josie. But hey, I figure, I don't have to pay for them, I so don't care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Duggars are a cult

    ReplyDelete