Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bathroom is LOCKED! WHY Do You Keep On Knocking????

Dear idiot who is trying to open my bathroom door that is clearly locked,
It is not a mystery, even though you have convinced yourself it is. There is no magic here, nor is there a malfunction.  The door works perfectly fine. There is no strange force keeping the door from opening. The lock is not broken. The hinges are not stuck. The door is definitely not jammed. So stop trying to open the door time after time.  My little girl is very shy. And is unable to expel any liquid if you continue to try and open my door.  



Do not look around with that look that says, "God I hope there is someone in here or I'm gonna look like an idiot not being able to open that door."
Do not have an ah-ha! moment when I step out of the stall. When you realize that the reason the door could not open is because a person simply stepped inside and locked it. When you realize that a person was actually using the stall to, I don't know, go to the bathroom.
Best wishes MORON,

****A guest post from www.projectpeeve.com founder Marta H. 
****She's hot and she's pissed. Get outta her way!

1 comment: