Friday, September 24, 2010

Thanks to www.dearjohn.com I dump my ex-boyfriend (again)

This is not my usual blog. However, I had to share this gem of a website www.dearjohn.com . A simple, multiple-choice break-up letter generator, which I could not resist trying out.

Thanks to www.dearjohn.com  break-up letter, I dump my ex-boyfriend, again.


Dear boy-friend who likes to stick his dick into anything that moves,

I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this might save our asses and make me look better, now that we're both sleeping with other people. This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, I'm bouncing and not lookin back.. Don't let it get you all upset inside, It was completely your fault, no doubt about it. It is because of your history of lying problems that keep me from being even remotely interested in continuing this relationship with you.

You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with the annoying way you would always ruin a romantic moment by talking about your ex. I might miss certain things about you such as the time you told your parents about the first time we had sex.

I'm glad this is done and we're going in separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to cheat on you daily, and write you a letter through text messages. And hopefully I will be incredibly far away.

Have a nice life,

Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment