Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dear Mr. Clingy

WTF?!!!




Dear Mr. Clingy,






I really think you're a great guy. The way you constantly demand my attention, they way you always need to know my whereabouts, the frequent reminders of "what you're looking for in a girl" and how I magically fit the bill, it's all very endearing. Unfortunately, I can't see you anymore. I decided... I just really need to do some soul searching. It's really me, not you.




I will however miss all the late night "r u awake?" and "Where r u?" texts, the times you compared me to your ex and the way you would coordinate our time on the phone around my busy schedule. Those things were all so helpful, I am a busy girl after all. 


Oh and how can I forget all the times you planned to take me out without consulting me first? You really had me guessing who runs my life. 


Well, take care. 


I hope you find that push-button girl you're looking for.


With Love,
Amelie

1 comment: