Friday, September 17, 2010

Wearing this Corset Takes Balls

The last time I saw a corset this bad-ass was at an S&M show somewhere in Hollywood. The man wearing the corset was about 6 foot 2, pale, overweight and wearing a shiny tutu with 6 inch heels and PVC chaps.

I finally found a corset that out-corseted the S&M dude.

Sweet lil' Carrie's corset piercing.


If you look closely enough, sweet lil Carrie's corset is comprised of: multiple back piercings, white ribbon and a touch of fresh blood.

Sweet lil Carrie, a tattoo apprentice, has bigger balls than any overweight man I have seen in a faux leather corset. 

To Carries big balls and gorgeous back, I *bow* and say, "my balls just shrank a centimeter or two."

In awe,

Raquel  

1 comment:

  1. Your balls may have shrank, but I'm pretty sure something grew down there for me.

    ReplyDelete