Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MAKING OUT WITH SPIKE

Some would be intrigued. Some would be repulsed.

But let me tell you, after making out with Spike, I feel like it's one thing on my bucket list to cross of I didn't even know was there.

"Who is Spike?" you may ask. "Is that his real name?"

Mohawklicious!

Well, I'm going to be honest with you my Stealthy followers. I don't know. But hey, it was just a drunken make out, and boy it was fun!

-Spiky hair? That's a given and to specify, a mohawk (NOT a fauxhawk)
-Handsome? In a punk rock/ beer pong way :)
-Great kisser? One of the best.

All and all, one of the best last minute decisions I ever contemplated for 3 seconds. It's only a shame that not even a few minutes later I found out Spike had a girlfriend. He looked a little sad when I had to ignore him (I'm just not that kinda lady!).

Til next time Spike... You know, when you're not in a relationship ;)

XoXo,
Amelie



8 comments:

  1. I would say that I need to spend more time hanging out in bars......but we all know how well that turned out.

    Fucking Pink Shirt Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amelie for posting this. I never made out with a guy with a mohawk. But have you made out with a stripper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel, I'm pretty sure that costs extra.

    Oh wait, girls usually get that for free. Fucking son of a bitch. We get hosed on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say Bill? Strippers like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the record I met Spike at a party... I need to go to more parties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with a stripper y'all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan, who isn't in love with a stripper? Every time I get a lap dance I fall in love.

    ReplyDelete