Saturday, October 2, 2010

Alpha-Bitch

I have decided that I am the Alpha-Bitch.

Alpha-Bitch


It's not my fault.

I JUST AM.

What proof do I have?

Well, it is simple:

I regulate my bitches cycle

(For you uneducated men out there: Women have a thing called a menstrual cycle. It's basically what gets you guys laid. Our hormones tell us to DO IT before our cycle, aka, your stank ass wearing AXE or whatever you slap on your man parts after you shower or your so-called 'swagger' is not what gets you laid. Mother freaking EARTH is the one that tells US to get freaky with YOU. With YOU. Yeah. YOU  Thanks to Mother Earth, you d-bags get L A I D! And women's cycles get in synch when they spend time together.)

For example:

#1. My bitch Sleepy-we used to be roommates in the 'pound'. She is 7 days ahead of me.

#2. My bitch Gorgeous-who dates my old bitch Mono, she is 3 days ahead of me.

#3. My bitch T-dawg, is about one day behind me.

#4. My old bitch Mono, is a few days behind me, and one week behind Gorgeous.

Now, there is no common link between any of these bitches, except for me, I regulate their cycles.

Which means two things:

ONE: I am the Alpha-Bitch
TWO: I can't talk to 100% of my bitches 50% of the time cuz they too bitchy with PMS and shit to talk to anyways.

Take that!

Bitches!

-Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment