Friday, October 1, 2010

Shameless Plug and My Love for a Good Shoe

Thanks to my friend Marta from www.projectpeeve.com , I can openly complain. (Wait! Wasn't that the point of my blog????)


I honestly can't stand to see a perfectly good shoe wasted on a pair of decent gams by a lady who can't walk in them. 


Who loves you? Momma loves you! Yes I do!




I spotted an offender while I was driving down Santa Monica Boulevard. She was cute, was wearing a teensy skirt on and sporting a spanking tattoo on her ankle, while walking in some gorgeous zapatos. But damn, gurrrrl! Did you learn how to walk yesterday?????? 


Her inability to walk in heels sparked great anger and hostility in me. I honestly wanted to run her over while yelling at the top of my lungs: LEARN HOW TO WALK IN HEELS!!!!!


But since running people over with a moving vehicle is not legal, I turned my outrage into 'constructive criticism' on www.projectpeeve.com (Yes, shameless plug for Project Peeve!)


Here is my rant:


Ladies: RULE NUMBER ONE: IF you wear heels, you better know how to walk in them! I am tired of seeing women in hot, hot heels walking like a camel in the desert. It's a waste of a perfectly good shoe. If you need a little guidance, watch RuPaul's Drag Race for tips on how to walk in heels. Those bitches TURN IT OUT! Obviously, you can't! Either learn how to walk in heels or don't wear them! 

-Raquel




1 comment:

  1. I go back and forth, sometimes I feel like I can and sometimes I feel like I can't. I think I look funny, so that is why I have the kitten heals. I don't know, you have seen me walk in them before, what do you think????

    ReplyDelete