Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Big C

After inhaling copious amounts of nail polish fumes, I flipped on a new show called The Big C.

I think I had a beer or two as well.

Health Advisory: Inhaling nail polish, being surrounded by the smells of a bath tub bleaching itself, enveloping yourself with the sweet, sweet smell of acetone, after ingesting TWO Pacifico's causes TEMPORARY INSANITY.

With a titilating tiltle such as The Big C, I have visions of a show about THIS:



Add Teeth, Instant Vagina Dentata!!!

Or for those of you with delicate sensibilities, a show about THIS!

Nice Woo Hoo, Georgia
I was sadly dissapointed when The Big C was about CANCER!!!! Not the other C word I was thinking about!

No horror stories about vagina dentata castrating men. No stories about mean, evil women. A show about CANCER.

Now that I am out of my nail polish slash bleach slash acetone slash Pacifico induced minute of insanity, I ask: Is my mind in the gutter?

Sigh, sad, sad head nod,

Raquel

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was not sure about it either. I liked the show, but I am right there with you

    ReplyDelete