Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I say NO Thank you to you and your Fupa!" From Guest Writer, Sadie

No Thank You to a Fat Ass
First, I must share that I am not fat compared to the average fat-ass American.
However, I am not what you consider skinny by any means and I'm definitely not in shape. The downside of course to not being a visibly obese person is that anytime I eat around fat people they want to shove food down my throat!  
 They feel the need to comment on the small portion of food on my plate. Why does this bother them? It does not bother me that they have deluded themselves that a salad drenched with bacon, cheese and enough ranch to cover up the BP oil spill is a notorious meal. I also don't comment on how the 10 Diet Cokes they are drinking is defeating the purpose. But they feel the need to berate me and tell me I have all this extra room. Well if I kept filling my extra room I would look like their fat asses. NO THANK YOU!
Then it comes together, it starts to make sense. Fat people can't be the only ones getting fat. Just like an alcoholic needs someone else to drink with them so they won't feel the reality of the fact they are an alcoholic.
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/stewieispimpin/fat-people-love-cookies.jpg
So I say Fuck You Fat Ass! And NO THANK YOU! I may not be skinny, but at least I don't look like you.
 xoxo 
-Sadie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the contribution Sadie!!! Now, never, ever, ever tell me what to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it how when I was skinny, people would tell me that I was going to get fat by eating all the food I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill, don't eat that sandwich. It will go straight to your head! The more I eat the smarter I get. The more people tell me what to do, the pissier I get! The more pissed I get, the more I blog! It's a vicious cycle.

    ReplyDelete