Friday, November 19, 2010

"Playah Black Book" from Guest Writer, Taylor

My best friend is a player.  Major league status. She’s a 3-point scoring, home run hitting, touch-down making , BALLER! I never realized what crucial piece in the 'game' a player’s cell phone is, until I witnessed my friend losing all her info on her phone.   
lose this and and a player is toast
I happened to be there while she reprogrammed her phone book. After 2 hard resets, 300 Facebook messages, a mild panic attack, and a 47-minute phone call to IT, I was lucky enough to sit beside her and witness the reprogramming of her precious black book. 
this is the equivalent of platinum dipped diamonds
Her electronic black book listed victims with normal names: “Tall Bob” and “Aaron?”. My player friend has some interesting ways of naming her next victims:

-White boy wife beater jeans killarneys
-Blonde dude with polo
-Black guy from sharkeez
-Random
And of course my personal favorite:
 -Paul DUI Alcoholics Anonymous  WTF????

This list totally proved my point. She had asked me earlier if I thought she was a player. I laughed for about 1/2 an hour saying “Yes, I didn’t even know that was a question in your mind!” I mean, the girl lives in an apartment that someone she used to date paid for in CASH for a YEAR. She hasn’t had a job in a few months, but goes out every single night and gets dinner, drinks, etc. Her bills are always paid.

What can I say?  It pays to play! Play on player!

~Taylor


3 comments:

  1. Can I meet this girl?! I think I might be in love. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Gold diggers and prostitutes rock! She sounds like a quality woman who dates quality men. I wonder if she'll let me pee on her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and we get some backlash! Which means, not everyone agrees with what we are posting, And that makes me happy! My job is D O N E!

    ReplyDelete