Monday, November 15, 2010

Seriously?!

It's my new favorite term.

Well it's always been a term I've used but I've only recently taken a deeper look into the many uses of this magnificent word in numerous conversations. For example:

1) When you're not paying attention.
Friend- "So there I was, staring at him as he was making out with my best friend... AGAIN! Can you believe this asshole? This is the 4th time!"
You- "Seriously...."

2) When someone drops a bomb and you have nothing to say:
Friend- "My girlfriend is pregnant. I'm gonna be a daddy."
You- (instead of WTF) "Seriously?!"

3) When you're in total and complete agreement with someone:
Friend- "Wow your ass looks really good in them jeans!"
You- (with a smile and a nod) "Seriously."
-OR-
Friend- "Omg did you see the way she looked at me?!"
You- "Seriously!"

You see my Slinks, I really don't find much use outside of this blog to use any other word than 'Seriously'. It's just that simple.

Seriously, 
Amelie

1 comment: