Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"A Letter to My Nut-Job Boss", From Guest Writer, Sadie

To My Boss:

You are a fucking cunt of a nut-job.

See? That's you?

You make my job a living hell. Every day I pray that karma pays you a visit and brings something horrible upon you. Your family hates you. Your employees despise you. And everyone that meets you asks to never see you again.

I wrote a little message in the sand, just for YOU!

Yet you live in la la land and think everyone loves you. One day I hope you wake up and smell the fucking reality coffee.

It's tasty, isn't it?

Until then, you may want to dot your I's and cross your T's 'cause we are watching you and we are prepared to take you down.


Love,

Your Disgruntled Employee,

Sadie
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think I must work with you, or did in my last job? Either way, I'm pretty sure this is one of my bosses you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete