Friday, November 12, 2010

SIZE MATTERS: A Review of Big Wangs

I can officially say that I love Big Wangs. Of course the restaurant you dirty bird! I'd heard much about it, passed it on many occasions and now I can say I've had the Big Wangs experience.

After a night of debauchery, a group of friend and I found ourselves stumbling into Big Wangs for one last drink and a bite to eat. The doormen were cool, they even laughed when I drunkenly exclaimed my love for Big Wangs (wink wink!) although I'm sure they've heard it about a billion times.

Any girl who tells you otherwise... is lying.

We scanned the place until we found a dark booth in a corner. The waitress didn't take long to get our drink orders started and even played along with our drunken antics, which I like. And nobody tried to stop us when a girlfriend of mine and I decided we wanted to dance to our favorite song..... on their table.



Food was good, the wings were INSANE and drinks were better.  Everyone had a great time. The only thing I can remember scratching my head at is the fact that they served our chips and salsa last.... and they rushed us out before a friend could pay her bill. Their loss, but that's not going to stop me from coming back again!

Here's to you Mr. Wang! I thought you were Asian food but now I know better. When it came to your wangs, my friends were quite satisfied. We love you.

~Amelie


2 comments:

  1. I stand by my love and desire and fidelity to Ye Rustic Inn BEST Wings in LA and even better juke box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try that place. I used to drive past it all the time!

    ReplyDelete